Raspberry seed oil
Raspberry seed oil has been manufactured by cold -pressed method. It contains a large amount of EFAs (essential fatty acids), such as : linoleic acid (Omega -6-fatty acid) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega -3-fatty acid). Appling the oil in combination with products containing a UV filter, provides optimal skin care during sunbathing. Apart from vitamin E, the so-called „vitamin of youth”, raspberry seed oil is salso rich in other storng anti-oxidant that protects the skin against free radicals It soothes dry skin and improves its flexibility.
- Moisturizes nourishes and slows down skin aging processes
- Imporves skin flexibility
- In combination with products containing a UV filter, it cares for the skin during sunbathing
- Supports protection against free radicals
- Accelerates skin regeneration
- Seals the skin's lipid barrier
- Cares and protects the skin
- Nourishes hair and regenerates the skin around the nails
- Face and body – massage the oil into the skin with circular movements.
- Hair – massage the oil into the hair ends and the sculp. Wrap with foil and a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, shampoo thoroughly.
- Suggested use while sun-bathing: Combine a few drops of raspberry seed oil to the right amount of cosmetic with UV filter and apply to the skin. Repeat each time the raspberry seed oil/ sunscreen mixture absorbed. Do not expose yourself to the Sun when it’s strongest. In high sunshine (from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm), stay in shade.
- Body peeling – mix 10-25 ml of raspberry seed oil with 1-2 teaspoons of Mokosh salt scrub (e.g. Iodine -bromine salt). You may add a few drops of some essential oil ( max. 10 drops) to enrich the mixture with fragrance as well as extra properties characteristic for the specific oil. Rub with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath – pour raspberry seed oil into warm water, add up to several drops of essential oil ( max. 10 drops) to get extra aroma-therapeutic effect or add 100 - 200 g iodine-bromide salt.
Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil